from American Welding Society (AWS)
Certification. Recognized as welding's leading authority, AWS is committed to excellence. AWS offers numerous certifications, programs and services for the welding professional. From welder to engineer; employer to employee; domestic to international; find all the useful information you need on the... [See More]
- Certification Level: Services
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Certification
- Company Information: The American Welding Society (AWS) was founded in 1919 as a multifaceted, nonprofit organization with a goal to advance the science, technology and application of welding and related joining disciplines
- Certify / Evaluate To: AWS (American Welding Society)
from Mobius Institute
The Mobius Institute has been offering certification since 2005; over 5700 people have been certified in that time. However, in 2011 a new, independent organization was formed; the Mobius Institute Board of Certification - abbreviated to MIBoC, to conduct personnel certification. The Mobius... [See More]
- Certification Level: Vibration Analysis Training and Certification for Individuals
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Certification; Personnel Certification
- Company Information: The charter of the Mobius Institute Board of Certification is to offer practical, affordable, and accessible vibration certification.
- Certify / Evaluate To: ISO; ISO 18436 Parts 1, 2, and 3
from NDE Professionals Inc.
NDE Professionals, Inc., incorporated in Oregon in 1991, specializes in providing nondestructive testing and quality consulting to the Commercial Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Maritime, Petrochemical, Pulp and Paper, Semiconductor and Transportation industries. Facilities. Over 7,400 square feet of... [See More]
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Facilities / Systems; Samples; Provide All Levels of Certification
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Consulting / Training; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); In-Process; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Certification; Testing; Witness / Review; Administer Exams to Help In Certifying
- Company Information: NDE Professionals, Inc. employ's five full time ASNT Level III consultants to fullfill industry qualification and certification needs. Their facility is equip to offer education, evaluation and certification serivces.
- Certify / Evaluate To: ASTM; MIL-SPEC; NRC; UL; NAVSEA-TECH; FAA; ATA
from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs). - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain). - Rotating Beam. - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified). - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A). - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating). - Torque... [See More]
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Facilities / Systems; Products; Samples
- Capabilities: In-Process; Certification; Testing
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Certify / Evaluate To: ASTM; FDA; IEEE; MIL-SPEC; NRC; OEM Specific
Locations in Damascus, MD, Middlefield, OH, and Concord, NC [See More]
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Products; Site Surveys
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); In-Process; Qualification / Commisioning; Certification; Registration; Testing; Witness / Review
- Company Information: CE, FCC, UL and CSA Testing and Agency Marks are all at your fingertips. We take the hassle and fear out of testing and certification. Our compliance staff has the expertise to help with your safety and EMC compliance.
- Certify / Evaluate To: CB Report; CCC Mark; Gost R (Russia); CE Mark; CISPR 24; C-TICK; FCC; IEC; ISO; MIL-SPEC; ISO17025; UL