Certification Level:Other Certification Services Datasheets
from American Welding Society (AWS)
Certification. Recognized as welding's leading authority, AWS is committed to excellence. AWS offers numerous certifications, programs and services for the welding professional. From welder to engineer; employer to employee; domestic to international; find all the useful information you need on the... [See More]
- Certification Level: Services; Certification/Qualification of Welders, Welding Inspectors and Welding Educators
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Certification; Examination / Testing
- Company Information: The American Welding Society (AWS) was founded in 1919 as a multifaceted, nonprofit organization with a goal to advance the science, technology and application of welding and related joining disciplines
- Certify / Evaluate To: AWS (American Welding Society)
from ASTM International
ASTM International, formerly known as the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), is a globally recognized leader in the development and delivery of international voluntary consensus standards. Today, some 12,000 ASTM standards are used around the world to improve product quality, enhance... [See More]
- Certification Level: Products; Services; Personnel Certification
- Certify / Evaluate To: ASTM
- Company Information: ASTM International, formerly known as the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), is a globally recognized leader in the development and delivery of international voluntary consensus standards.
- Products Tested: Aerospace / Avionics; Battery/ Energy Products; Health Care / Medical; Materials; Food / Drugs
from Infraspection Institute
Infraspection Institute is the oldest independent infrared training and certification firm in the world. Founded in 1980, Infraspection Institute has trained and certified nearly 10,000 thermographers worldwide. With over 30 years in business, Infraspection Institute literally pioneered the infrared... [See More]
- Certification Level: Personnel Certification
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Consulting / Training; Certification; Witness / Review
- Company Information: Since 1980, Infraspection Institute has provided infrared training, infrared certification, and support services for thousands of thermographers worldwide.
- Location: Located in Burlington, NJ
from Mobius Institute
The Mobius Institute has been offering certification since 2005; over 5700 people have been certified in that time. However, in 2011 a new, independent organization was formed; the Mobius Institute Board of Certification - abbreviated to MIBoC, to conduct personnel certification. The Mobius... [See More]
- Certification Level: Vibration Analysis Training and Certification for Individuals
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Certification; Personnel Certification
- Company Information: The charter of the Mobius Institute Board of Certification is to offer practical, affordable, and accessible vibration certification.
- Certify / Evaluate To: ISO; ISO 18436 Parts 1, 2, and 3
from NACE International
Since July 1st, 2013, all certifications for NACE International has been administered and managed by the NACE Institute. NACE International continues to set the standard for corrosion education worldwide, as part of its mission to protect people, assets and the environment from corrosion. Built upon... [See More]
- Certification Level: Personnel Certification
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Certification; Corrosion Profesional Certification
- Company Information: NACE International, The Worldwide Corrosion Authority, serves nearly 33,000+ members in 116 countries and is recognized globally as the premier authority for corrosion control solutions.
- Certify / Evaluate To: NACE
from NDE Professionals Inc.
NDE Professionals, Inc., incorporated in Oregon in 1991, specializes in providing nondestructive testing and quality consulting to the Commercial Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Maritime, Petrochemical, Pulp and Paper, Semiconductor and Transportation industries. Facilities. Over 7,400 square feet of... [See More]
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Facilities / Systems; Samples; Provide All Levels of Certification
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Consulting / Training; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); In-Process; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Certification; Testing; Witness / Review; Administer Exams to Help In Certifying
- Company Information: NDE Professionals, Inc. employ's five full time ASNT Level III consultants to fullfill industry qualification and certification needs. Their facility is equip to offer education, evaluation and certification serivces.
- Certify / Evaluate To: ASTM; MIL-SPEC; NRC; UL; NAVSEA-TECH; FAA; ATA
from Standards Stores
Why Standards-Stores.com?. Better Products!. Before you spend the money, make sure you know what you are buying. Our products are proven over a 10+ year period, longer than anyone else. Compare every component. Some websites consider a flimsy PowerPoint as training - our products are proven and our... [See More]
- Certification Level: Quality / Management Systems; Provide Training on ISO Certification Process, Provde ISO Registration Quotes Through Registrar Partners
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Certification; Process/Procedure Documentation Source Materials, Provide Certification Estimates Through our Registrar Database
- Company Information: Standards Stores is the Global Leader to Help You Achieve and Maintain Management System Certification.
- Certify / Evaluate To: ISO; ISO/TS 16949:2002 ; ISO 14000; ISO9001:2000; ISO17025; ISO 13485/8; OHSAS 18001; AS9100/9110/9120, ISO 50001, and Various Food Safety Standards
from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs). - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain). - Rotating Beam. - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified). - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A). - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating). - Torque... [See More]
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Facilities / Systems; Products; Samples
- Capabilities: In-Process; Certification; Testing
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Certify / Evaluate To: ASTM; FDA; IEEE; MIL-SPEC; NRC; OEM Specific
Locations in Damascus, MD, Middlefield, OH, and Concord, NC [See More]
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Products; Site Surveys
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); In-Process; Qualification / Commisioning; Certification; Registration; Testing; Witness / Review
- Company Information: CE, FCC, UL and CSA Testing and Agency Marks are all at your fingertips. We take the hassle and fear out of testing and certification. Our compliance staff has the expertise to help with your safety and EMC compliance.
- Certify / Evaluate To: CB Report; CCC Mark; Gost R (Russia); CE Mark; CISPR 24; C-TICK; FCC; IEC; ISO; MIL-SPEC; ISO17025; UL
from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry Laboratories' Nadcap and A2LA ISO 17025:2005 accredited laboratories helpcompanies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing acomprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineeringservices. Our material testing services include: Metallurgical Testing... [See More]
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Samples; Weld, Procedure Certification
- Capabilities: Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Testing; Weld Qualification
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories' Nadcap and A2LA ISO 17025:2005 accredited laboratories help companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineering services.
- Certify / Evaluate To: ASTM; MIL-SPEC; OEM Specific; API; PACCAR; SACMA; PED; CWB; ASME