from NDE Professionals Inc.
NDE Professionals, Inc., incorporated in Oregon in 1991, specializes in providing nondestructive testing and quality consulting to the Commercial Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Maritime, Petrochemical, Pulp and Paper, Semiconductor and Transportation industries. Facilities. Over 7,400 square feet of... [See More]
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Facilities / Systems; Samples; Provide All Levels of Certification
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Consulting / Training; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); In-Process; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Certification; Testing; Witness / Review; Administer Exams to Help In Certifying
- Company Information: NDE Professionals, Inc. employ's five full time ASNT Level III consultants to fullfill industry qualification and certification needs. Their facility is equip to offer education, evaluation and certification serivces.
- Certify / Evaluate To: ASTM; MIL-SPEC; NRC; UL; NAVSEA-TECH; FAA; ATA
from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry Laboratories' Nadcap and A2LA ISO 17025:2005 accredited laboratories helpcompanies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing acomprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineeringservices. Our material testing services include: Metallurgical Testing... [See More]
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Samples; Weld, Procedure Certification
- Capabilities: Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); Testing; Weld Qualification
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories' Nadcap and A2LA ISO 17025:2005 accredited laboratories help companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineering services.
- Certify / Evaluate To: ASTM; MIL-SPEC; OEM Specific; API; PACCAR; SACMA; PED; CWB; ASME
from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs). - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain). - Rotating Beam. - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified). - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A). - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating). - Torque... [See More]
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Facilities / Systems; Products; Samples
- Capabilities: In-Process; Certification; Testing
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Certify / Evaluate To: ASTM; FDA; IEEE; MIL-SPEC; NRC; OEM Specific
Locations in Damascus, MD, Middlefield, OH, and Concord, NC [See More]
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Products; Site Surveys
- Capabilities: Consulting / Training; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); In-Process; Qualification / Commisioning; Certification; Registration; Testing; Witness / Review
- Company Information: CE, FCC, UL and CSA Testing and Agency Marks are all at your fingertips. We take the hassle and fear out of testing and certification. Our compliance staff has the expertise to help with your safety and EMC compliance.
- Certify / Evaluate To: CB Report; CCC Mark; Gost R (Russia); CE Mark; CISPR 24; C-TICK; FCC; IEC; ISO; MIL-SPEC; ISO17025; UL