from Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Silver-Brite ® HI-HEAT SILICONE ALKYD ALUMINUM PAINT is a heat cured, interior/exterior, ready mixed, silicone resin, modified with an alkyd and reinforced with 325-mesh extra fine aluminum flakes. For service temperatures between 500 °F - 1000 °F. Heat reflective. Resists... [See More]
- Chemistry: Alkyd; Aluminum; Resin; Silicone; 325-Mesh Extra Fine Aluminum Flakes; Metal Filled
- Coverage: 417 to 556
- Cure / Setting Technology: Thermoset; Film Drying
- Thickness: 0.0030 to 0.0040
from Aremco Products, Inc.
These silicone-based, heat-resistant coatings are formulated using a state-of-the-art, VOC-compliant, water-dispersible silicone resin. CP40XX Series products adhere to metals, ceramics, refractories, and quartz, and offer outstanding resistance to outdoor weathering, UV light, salt spray, chemical... [See More]
- Chemistry: Resin; Silicone
- Cure / Setting Technology: Film Drying
- Type: Base Coat; Primer; High Temperature
- Coverage: 486
from Chemical Strategies, Inc.
Chemical Strategies offers over 3,000 products by Chempax. If you are unable to locate a chemical you need, our sales department can custom source any needed materials for you directly. [See More]
- Chemistry: Silicone
- Type: Primer