from BJB Enterprises, Inc.
6800 Series Liquid Pigment Dispersions. BJB liquid pigments are designed to rapidly disperse into the systems described above. Th e 6800 pigment series is typically used by adding approximately 1/2 % by weight of pigment to the material system. Many materials are naturally dark and hard to... [See More]
- Color: Umber
- Pigment Type: Burnt Umber
- Dye Type: Azo
- Chemical / Resin Compatibility: Phosphoric Ester Salt
from Alex Color Company
Al-Flex dispersions contain pigment , water, alkali-stabilized acrylic resin and a small amount of organic preservative. Their main application is water-flexo inks.In addition to the listed amount of pigment, each dispersion contains 8-10% of alkali-stabilized acrylic resin, and small amounts... [See More]
- Color: Magenta
- Form: Masterbatch or Concentrate in Liquid or Paste Form
- Color Index: Red 122
- Application: Inks
from Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc.
Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc. has taken its ’ over 25 years of experience in the fine grinding of pigments to develop a complete line of Premium Mulch Colorants. CMC ’s Premium Mulch Colorants offer: Consistency – Our quality testing lab ensures that color strength is... [See More]
- Color: Bronze; Spring Brown
- Application: Mulch
from Hyatt's Graphic Supply Co., Inc.
High durability pigments with excellent environmental characteristics. UV, water, chemical, and abrasion resistant. Ideal for tags, labels, decals, and signage. [See More]
- Color: Cyan
- Features: Weather Resistant; UV Stable
- Application: Paper
from METALAST International, Inc.
METALAST Anodizing Chemistry includes a complement of popular organic and inorganic color dyes. Light fastness, clarity, and excellence of color is the hallmark of these products. Research and support staff at the METALAST Tech Center have tested all dyes for performance and quality. METALAST dyes... [See More]
- Color: Black; Black BK
- Pigment Type: Organic (optional feature); Inorganic (optional feature)
from PolyOne Corporation
Custom-formulated concentrate for application in cellulose propionate resin [See More]
- Color: Green (optional feature); Orange (optional feature); Red (optional feature); Yellow (optional feature); Aqua Transparent
- Form: Masterbatch or Concentrate in Pellet or Solid Form; Pelletized Concentrate
- Chemical / Resin Compatibility: Cellulose Proprionate
- Application: Plastics