White Colorants Datasheets
from Epoxies Etc...
Epoxies, Etc... 14-000 series are color pigment dispersions for Epoxy Resin Systems. The 14-000 pigment dispersions series are formulated to ensure ease in mixing and blending into epoxy resins. They provide Virtually unlimited color matching capabilities. Once dispersed they remain stable... [See More]
- Color: Black; Blue; Brown; Gray; Green; Orange; Red; White; Yellow
- Application: Adhesives; Paints; Plastics; Epoxy
- Form: Masterbatch or Concentrate in Liquid or Paste Form
from Hyatt's Graphic Supply Co., Inc.
High durability pigments with excellent environmental characteristics. UV, water, chemical, and abrasion resistant. Ideal for tags, labels, decals, and signage. [See More]
- Color: White
- Features: Weather Resistant; UV Stable
- Application: Paper
from Viscolour, Inc.
560014 IS SUPPLIED AS FREE FLOWING PELLETS WHICH DISTRIBUTE AND DISPERSE EASILY IN MANY POLYMER SYSTEMS. CAN BE USED TO COLOR PS. WHEN PROPERLY INCORPORATED INTO POLYMER GIVES A WHITE COLOR AND HIGH OPACITY. [See More]
- Color: Blue; White
- Application: Plastics
- Form: Masterbatch or Concentrate in Pellet or Solid Form