Black Industrial Dyes Datasheets
from CHEMEON Surface Technology (formerly Metalast)
CHEMEON Anodizing Chemistry includes a complement of popular organic and inorganic color dyes. Light fastness, clarity, and excellence of color is the hallmark of these products. Research and support staff at the CHEMEON Tech Center have tested all dyes for performance and quality. CHEMEON dyes are... [See More]
- Color: Black; Black BK
- Properties: Organic (optional feature); Inorganic (optional feature)
from Pavco, Inc.
Dyes - Specialty. Dyes - High quality coloring additives available in concentrated form for use in color coating of plated parts. Black Dye. Blue Dye. Red Dye. Orange Dye. Green Dye. Fluorescent Dye. Ground Screw Green Dye [See More]
- Color: Black (optional feature); Blue (optional feature); Fluorescent (optional feature); Green (optional feature); Orange (optional feature); Red (optional feature)
- Application: Paints
from Houghton International, Inc.
Houghto-Color ™ A-597 is a liquid tin-based electrolyte which is to be used as a second step after clear anodizing to produce various earth tones. It is possible to achieve shades from champagne to bronze to black. The product uses a special stabilizer system to minimize oxidation of the... [See More]
- Color: Black; Bronze; Champagne
- Form: Liquid Color
- Dye Type: Solvent; Liquid Tin-based Electrolyte
- Application: Aluminum / Aluminum Alloys