from Protavic America, Inc.
PTV 28997. The PROTAVIC ® C 3513 S is a pure silver-filled electro-conductive ink which is supplied as a single substrates, and is specially adapted for silk screen printing. Its characteristic features are: fineness, good electrical conductivity and good adhesion on all substarates, especially... [See More]
- Industry: Electronics; OEM / Industrial
- Substrate: Steel; Wood; Plastic; Metallic; Glass; Concrete; Aluminum; Anodized; Ceramic
- Cure / Setting Technology: Thermoset
- Coating Material: Metal Filled; Resin; Silver
from Videojet Technologies, Inc.
Videojet inks and fluids are designed, tested and manufactured together, to function together at optimum performance levels, no matter what your application or production environment. [See More]
- Industry: Marking Material; Electronics (optional feature); Food / Beverage (optional feature); Medical (optional feature); Mil-Spec (optional feature); OEM / Industrial (optional feature)
- Substrate: Wood; Plastic; Metallic; Glass; Aluminum; Ceramic
- Cure / Setting Technology: Film Drying
- Form: Liquid; Water (optional feature)