Anodized Industrial Inks Datasheets
from Protavic America, Inc.
PTV 28997. The PROTAVIC ® C 3513 S is a pure silver-filled electro-conductive ink which is supplied as a single substrates, and is specially adapted for silk screen printing. Its characteristic features are: fineness, good electrical conductivity and good adhesion on all substarates, especially... [See More]
- Substrate: Steel; Wood; Plastic; Metallic; Glass; Concrete; Aluminum; Anodized; Ceramic
- Coating Material: Metal Filled; Resin; Silver
- Cure / Setting Technology: Thermoset
- Cure Temperature: 257
from TherMark Holdings Inc.
Will not work on metals with a lacquered coating, use CO2/YAG/fiber lasers [See More]
- Substrate: Other; Anodized Aluminum; Aluminum; Anodized
- Thickness: 5.00E-4 to 0.0020
- Cure / Setting Technology: Laser Fused (Laser Marking)
- Form: Ethanol Based