Anodized Industrial Inks Datasheets
from Protavic America, Inc.
PTV 28997. The PROTAVIC ® C 3513 S is a pure silver-filled electro-conductive ink which is supplied as a single substrates, and is specially adapted for silk screen printing. Its characteristic features are: fineness, good electrical conductivity and good adhesion on all substarates, especially... [See More]
- Substrate: Aluminum; Anodized; Ceramic; Concrete; Glass; Metallic; Plastic; Steel; Wood
- Coating Material: Resin; Silver; Metal Filled
- Cure / Setting Technology: Thermoset
- Cure Temperature: 257
from TherMark Holdings Inc.
Will not work on metals with a lacquered coating, use CO2/YAG/fiber lasers [See More]
- Substrate: Aluminum; Anodized; Other; Anodized Aluminum
- Thickness: 5.00E-4 to 0.0020
- Cure / Setting Technology: Laser Fused (Laser Marking)
- Form: Ethanol Based