from Protavic America, Inc.
PTV 28997. The PROTAVIC ® C 3513 S is a pure silver-filled electro-conductive ink which is supplied as a single substrates, and is specially adapted for silk screen printing. Its characteristic features are: fineness, good electrical conductivity and good adhesion on all substarates, especially... [See More]
- Substrate: Aluminum; Anodized; Ceramic; Concrete; Glass; Metallic; Plastic; Steel; Wood
- Coating Material: Resin; Silver; Metal Filled
- Cure / Setting Technology: Thermoset
- Cure Temperature: 257
from Ruco USA, Inc.
Application Fields. Universal high-gloss 2 component UV screen printing ink for the printing of glass and ceramics. Substrates may differ in their surface properties or method of manufacture. Therefore, a suitability test must always be carried out before printing. Characteristics. This 2 component... [See More]
- Substrate: Ceramic; Glass; Metallic
- Dispensing Method: Printing / Screen