from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer Systems X5N Nickel, X5G Graphite and X5SC Silver are novel, highly cost effective one component electrically conductive elestomer based adhesive/sealants for EMI/RFI shielding and related applications. They offer superior shielding over a wide frequency range, superior... [See More]
- Chemistry: Inorganic (Silicate, Cement, Glaze); Metal Filled; Silver
- Substrate: Ceramic; Concrete; Glass; Metallic; Plastic; Wood
- Type: Coating
- Operating Temperature: -80 to 300
from Protavic America, Inc.
Silver filled epoxy system for tantalum & ceramic termination coating. This product is commonly used for flexible termination of capacitors and offers high strength and flexibility. This product is the "gold" standard for flexible termination. Solvent adjusted. Please contact us for product... [See More]
- Chemistry: Epoxy; Resin; Metal Filled; Silver
- Substrate: Metallic
- Type: Coating; Varnish
- Cure / Setting Technology: Thermoset