from CSA Group
Organizations around the world are discovering practices that are good for the environment are also good for business. Whatever your environmental objectives, CSA Group offers standards-based solutions to help you achieve them. Pioneering sustainability standardsAt CSA Group we continue to... [See More]
- Test Methods: Material Analysis Product Evaluation
- Capabilities: Monitoring; Standards/Certification
- Company Information: Every day, CSA Group works with businesses, organizations and code authorities all around the world to help create a safer, more sustainable world for people and for business. From testing & certifying your products today for safety & performance requirements, to developing leading-edge, consensus-based standards to support tomorrow’s technology, we develop solutions that strive to promote safety to industry and society.
- Materials: Water; Drinking / Potable Water; Process Water
from JG&A Metrology Center
JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services. By utilizing our non-destructive Industrial CT Scanning Services, clients are able to drastically reduce pre-production inspection costs and analyze internal failures quickly and accurately in 3D. The NDT... [See More]
- Test Methods: Industrial CT Scanning; 3D X-Ray
- Capabilities: Industrial Computed Tomography
- Company Information: JG&A Metrology Center is a global leader for Industrial Computed Tomography Scanning Services. We help customers drastically reduce pre-production inspection costs by quickly identifying internal and difficult to analyze part problems.
- Materials: Asbestos; Gases; Nanomaterials; PCBs / Dioxins; Polymers/Organics; Substrates; Aluminum; Copper; Titanium; Magnesium
from Sherry Laboratories
Sherry Laboratories provides full-service environmentalanalytical testing for a growing roster of municipal and industrial clients, engineeringconsultants and governmental agencies. Our environmental testing and analyticallaboratory services include: Air Emissions Testing. Flare stack testing. Fence... [See More]
- Test Methods: AA; Chemical Extraction; Chromatography; Diffraction; ICP / LA-ICP; Infrared Spectroscopy; Mass Spec / RGA; Metallography/Microscopy; OES; SDWA; SEM; TCLP; Trace Element Detection; UV / Vis Spectroscopy; Wet Chemical Analysis; XRF; GLP Toxicity; GLP Biodegredation
- Certifications (Facility): State; ISO 17025; NELAP
- Company Information: Sherry Laboratories helps companies protect their reputation and mitigate risk by providing a comprehensive range of legally defensible third-party testing and engineering services.
- Capabilities: Bioanalytical Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Delivery / Courier; Report Preparation; Stack Emissions or Opacity Testing; Standards/Certification; Toxicity / Reactivity; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; UST / Underground Tanks; Waste Characterization; Biodegredation
from TÜV Rheinland
Unified Testing Services, Inc. (UTS), a member of the TÜV Rheinland Group, is a regional, full service testing and consulting engineering firm that was incorporated in 1993. Our staff of engineers, environmental scientists, and inspectors has extensive experience in their fields of expertise. [See More]
- Test Methods: Diffraction; Isotopic Analysis; SEM; XRF; NDT Services
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Bioanalytical Services; Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Delivery / Courier; Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; UST / Underground Tanks; Waste Characterization
- Company Information: TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. We document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Materials: Air; Environmental Air; Indoor Air; Asbestos; Gases; Hazardous Waste; Herbicides / Pesticides; Lead; Inorganics; Microbiological; PCBs / Dioxins; Petroleum; Sediment; Soil; Solid Waste; Toxins / Restrictive Substances; Volatiles / VOCs; Water; Ground Water; Drinking / Potable Water; Process Water; Surface Water; Waste Water / Sludge; Phase I and II ESAs