from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Bureau Veritas Laboratories is your full-service analytical laboratory services provider. With services and expertise ranging from routine analysis to specialized problem investigations, our three laboratory locations have the talent and experience to exceed your analytical expectations. Our focus... [See More]
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Bioanalytical Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Delivery / Courier; Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Stack Emissions or Opacity Testing; Standards/Certification; Toxicity / Reactivity; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; UST / Underground Tanks; Waste Characterization
- Certifications (Facility): AAR; ISO 14000; State; Military / DOD; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; NELAP; A2LA; NVLAP; NADCAP; NRTL
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Materials: Air; Environmental Air; Indoor Air; Asbestos; Chemicals; Gases; Hazardous Waste; Herbicides / Pesticides; Lead; Inorganics; Nanomaterials; Microbiological; PCBs / Dioxins; Petroleum; Polymers/Organics; Powders; Radioactive; Sediment; Soil; Solid Waste; Substrates; Toxins / Restrictive Substances; Volatiles / VOCs; Water; Ground Water; Drinking / Potable Water; Process Water; Surface Water; Waste Water / Sludge
from TÜV SÜD America Inc.
Headquarters: Massachusetts with laboratories across the US and worldwide. [See More]
- Capabilities: Field Sampling; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Stack Emissions or Opacity Testing; Standards/Certification; Toxicity / Reactivity; WEEE/RoHS
- Certifications (Facility): ISO 14000; Military / DOD; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; A2LA; NVLAP; NRTL
- Company Information: TUV SUD America offers complete Product Safety, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Environmental testing and certification services. More than just technical expertise, TUV offers insight and value to help improve products and gain market access.
- Materials: Air; Environmental Air; Chemicals; Gases; Lead; Toxins / Restrictive Substances; Product Components