AIHA Environmental Testing and Analysis Services Datasheets
from Analytics Corporation
Analytics was founded in 1977 as an industrial hygiene laboratory. In the early '90s, Analytics' focus shifted to include both industrial hygiene and environmental testing. During the last 30 years, Analytics Corporation has been a division of Rohm & Haas, Roche Biomedical and LabCorp. Being... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AIHA; ASTM; EPA; NIOSH; OSHA
- Certifications (Facility): AIHA; NELAC
- Company Information: Analytics has been a major supplier of industrial hygiene and environmental testing services to Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and engineering firms since 1977.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Field Sampling; Industrial Hygiene; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; UST / Underground Tanks; No Charge Loaner Pump Program
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Bureau Veritas Laboratories is your full-service analytical laboratory services provider. With services and expertise ranging from routine analysis to specialized problem investigations, our three laboratory locations have the talent and experience to exceed your analytical expectations. Our focus... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AIHA; APHA; AOAC; ASME; ASTM; EPA; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NIOSH; NIST; OEM; RoHS
- Certifications (Facility): AAR; ISO 14000; State; Military / DOD; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; NELAP; A2LA; NVLAP; NADCAP; NRTL
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Bioanalytical Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Delivery / Courier; Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Stack Emissions or Opacity Testing; Standards/Certification; Toxicity / Reactivity; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; UST / Underground Tanks; Waste Characterization