from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Bureau Veritas Laboratories is your full-service analytical laboratory services provider. With services and expertise ranging from routine analysis to specialized problem investigations, our three laboratory locations have the talent and experience to exceed your analytical expectations. Our focus... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AIHA; APHA; AOAC; ASME; ASTM; EPA; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NIOSH; NIST; OEM; RoHS
- Certifications (Facility): AAR; ISO 14000; State; Military / DOD; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; NELAP; A2LA; NVLAP; NADCAP; NRTL
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Bioanalytical Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Delivery / Courier; Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Stack Emissions or Opacity Testing; Standards/Certification; Toxicity / Reactivity; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; UST / Underground Tanks; Waste Characterization
from CSA - OnSpeX
Cleveland, Ohio; Toronto, ON; Alpharetta, GA; Shanghai and Shenzhen, China [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): APHA; ASME; ASTM; EPA; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NIST; OEM; RoHS
- Certifications (Facility): ISO 17025; NVLAP; NRTL
- Company Information: OnSpeX offers leading-edge product performance testing and evaluation services for the consumer product market. They offer a full line of environmental and accelerated life testing to meet your technical needs.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Bioanalytical Services; Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Waste Characterization