from igus® inc.
Features. Shaft end supports made from anodized aluminum, plastic, zinc die-cast or stainless steel. Trapezoidal leadscrew nut made from maintenance-free iglide ® plastic. Liners made from iglide ® J (other iglide ® materials also available). Carriages made from anodized aluminum, solid... [See More]
- Material: Aluminum; Polymer / Plastic (optional feature); Stainless Steel (optional feature)
- Description: Guide / Bearing Assembly
- Guide / Rail Shape: Linear Motion Guide
- Guide Width / Diameter: 2.76 to 6.22
from Schneeberger Inc.
All installation and connection dimensions are in accordance with the DIN standard 645-2. The type designation of the individual products refers to the rail width in mm (e.g., MN 14 = rail width 14 mm). The design of the running tracks is based on the proprietary SCHNEEBERGER know-how. An... [See More]
- Material: Polymer / Plastic; Stainless Steel
- Description: Precision Grade
- Guide / Rail Shape: Miniature Guide; Linear Motion Guide; Minirail
- Additional Material Specifications: Corrosion Resistant (optional feature); Thru Hardened