Mounting Style:Other Piezoelectric Drivers and Piezoelectric Amplifiers Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. Networkable with any Ensemble drive to control up to ten axes of piezo and/or servomotor stages. Single or multi-axis Position Synchronized Output (PSO) for real-time triggering of events. Available with high-precision (to 20-bit) sensor resolution for capacitive sensor feedback. [See More]
- Mounting Style: Panel Mount
- Output Voltage: -30 to 150
- Input Voltage Range: 100 to 240
- Maximum Peak Current: 250
from Microchip Technology, Inc.
This product is intended for applications using a self oscillating piezoelectric horn although it can be used in direct drive applications. Feedback control and a driver circuit are provided as well as a horn enable function. [See More]
- Mounting Style: 8/DFN 8/PDIP 8/SOIC 150mil
- Input Voltage Range: 6 to 16
2 Watt Linear Amplifier. Key Features. 2.3 to 2.9 GHz. 23 dB Gain. EVM < 2.5% @ 25 dBm Pout. < 0.2 dB gain flatness across 200 MHz BW. +33 dBm P1dB. Internal active bias. +5V single supply voltage. Lead-free / RoHS compliant. 5x5 mm QFN package [See More]
- Mounting Style: Surface Mount/Chip
- Bandwidth: 2.30E6 to 2.90E6
- Input Voltage Range: 5
- Electrical Connector: SMT Package