Mounting Style:Other Piezoelectric Drivers and Piezoelectric Amplifiers Datasheets
from Aerotech, Inc.
Design Features. Networkable with any Ensemble drive to control up to ten axes of piezo and/or servomotor stages. Single or multi-axis Position Synchronized Output (PSO) for real-time triggering of events. Available with high-precision (to 20-bit) sensor resolution for capacitive sensor feedback. [See More]
- Mounting Style: Panel Mount
- Output Voltage: -30 to 150
- Input Voltage Range: 100 to 240
- Maximum Peak Current: 250
from Microchip Technology, Inc.
This product is intended for applications using a self oscillating piezoelectric horn although it can be used in direct drive applications. Feedback control and a driver circuit are provided as well as a horn enable function. [See More]
- Mounting Style: 8/DFN 8/PDIP 8/SOIC 150mil
- Input Voltage Range: 6 to 16
2 Watt Linear Amplifier. Key Features. 2.3 to 2.9 GHz. 23 dB Gain. EVM < 2.5% @ 25 dBm Pout. < 0.2 dB gain flatness across 200 MHz BW. +33 dBm P1dB. Internal active bias. +5V single supply voltage. Lead-free / RoHS compliant. 5x5 mm QFN package [See More]
- Mounting Style: Surface Mount/Chip
- Bandwidth: 2.30E6 to 2.90E6
- Input Voltage Range: 5
- Electrical Connector: SMT Package
from RS Components, Ltd.
Piezoelectric Horn Driver w/Boost PDIP8 - Power Management ICs - Piezoelectric Drivers [See More]
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Input Voltage Range: 2 to 5
from Semtech Corp.
SX8750 is a piezo actuator driver. It operates from a 3V supply and generates up to 30V to drive the actuator. No coil or external flying capacitor is used to increase the voltage, minimizing the number of externals and the size of the solution. The differential output drives the actuator with... [See More]
- Mounting Style: IC
- Output Voltage: -16 to 30
- Input Voltage Range: 2.4 to 4.8
- Maximum Peak Current: 1