from Measurement Specialties, Inc.
Description: The Piezo Film Lab Amplifier is a versatile preamplifier for use with Piezoelectric sensors. The electric signal from the piezo film is generated within the electrodes of a capacitor. It is important to arrange an input that controls the rate of charge leakage appropriately for the... [See More]
- Electrical Connector: BNC (Coaxial) Connectors
- Input Impedance: 1000 to 1.00E6
- Input Voltage Range: 100 to 240
- Output Voltage: 4 to 5
from PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P.
PICA high power piezo driver19-inch bench top for dynamic continuous operation of PICA piezo actuators with high electrical capacitance. Analog operation. Output voltage up to 1050 V, bipolar selectable. 6 A peak current, 2 A average currentEnergy saving of up to 80% due to switched control... [See More]
- Electrical Connector: BNC (Coaxial) Connectors; LEMO
- Output Voltage: 0.0 to 1050
- Input Impedance: 100
- Maximum Peak Current: 6