from Lansdale Semiconductor, Inc.
The Series 54LS/74LS Schottky TTL family features both Schottky-barrier-diode inputs and emitter inputs and utilizes full Schottky-barrier-diode clamping to achieve speeds comparable to Series 54/74 at one-fifth of the power. They retain the desirable features of, and are completely compatible with,... [See More]
- Register Type: Cascadable Shift Register
- Output Characteristics: 3-State
- Supply Voltage: 7 V
- Package Type: DIP (optional feature); Other (optional feature); Lead Flat Pack
from RS Components, Ltd.
Logic Function:Shift Register; Direction Type:Uni-Directional; Operation Mode:Serial/Parallel - Serial; Triggering Type:Positive-Edge; Number of Stages:8; Parallel Enable Input:Yes; Supplier Package:PDIP; Logic Family:HC; Minimum Operating Temperature:-40C; Number of Count Input Enables:0 [See More]
- Register Type: Serial/Parallel - Serial
- Number of Bits (Stages): 8
- Package Type: PDIP
- Operating Temperature: -40 to ?