from Microchip Technology, Inc.
The Microchip Technology Inc. MCP6G01/1R/1U/2/3/4 are analog Selectable Gain Amplifiers (SGA). They can be configured for gains of +1 V/V, +10 V/V, and +50 V/V through the Gain Select input pin(s). The Chip Select pin on the MCP6G03 can put it into shutdown to conserve power. These SGAs are... [See More]
- Operating Range: Extended
- Supply Voltage (VS): 1.8 to 5.5
- Closed-Loop Gain (AVCL): 1 to 50
- Source Current (IS): 0.1100
from Maxwell Technologies, Inc.
Maxwell Technologies ’ 6484 provides a common-mode range that extends to both supply rails. This rail-to-rail performance combined with excellent accuracy, due to a high CMRR < makes it unique among rail-to-rail input amplifiers. It is ideal for systems, such as data acquisition, that... [See More]
- Operating Range: Aerospace
- Source Current (IS): 2800 to 4000
- Supply Voltage (VS): 16
- VOS: 750
from Micropac Industries, Inc.
The 42142 is a power operational amplifier designed for military and space applications where radiation tolerance is. required. Utilizing multi-chip hybrid construction, the 42142 power operational amplifier combines 10A load current. capability with the convenience of a monolithic operational... [See More]
- Operating Range: Commercial; Military; Satellite/Space Systems
- VOS: 0.2000
- Supply Voltage (VS): -22 to 22
- IBIAS: 0.0800