from American Microsemiconductor, Inc.
Binary & 2s-Compliment [See More]
- Package Type: DIP
- Resolution: 10
- Pins: 24
- INL: 1
from Digi-Key Corporation
IC 10-BIT SERIAL A/D CONV 8-DIP [See More]
- Package Type: DIP; PDIP; 8-DIP (0.300", 7.62mm)
- Packing Method: Tube
- Interface Type: Serial; Serial
- Pins: 8
from Mouser Electronics, Inc.
1-CH 12-BIT SUCCESSIVE APPROXIMATION ADC, PARALLEL ACCESS, PDIP28 [See More]
- Package Type: DIP; PLASTIC, DIP-28
- Pins: 28
- Screening Level: Commercial
- Operating Temperature: 0.0 to 70
from Lansdale Semiconductor, Inc.
Motorola/Freescale - CMOS 145000. This family of CMOS PLL devices is designed to perform phase-locked loop functions and includes phase detectors, dividers, encoders, decoders, and oscillators, which use the lower power consumption of the CMOS process. [See More]
- Package Type: SOIC (optional feature); SSOP (optional feature); TSSOP (optional feature); PLCC (optional feature); DIP (optional feature)
- Production Status: Discontinued
- Interface Type: SPI
- Screening Level: Commercial; Industrial
from Maxwell Technologies, Inc.
Maxwell Technologies ’ 7672 high-speed 12-bit analog-to-digital converter microcircuit features a greater than 100 krad (Si) total dose tolerance, depending upon space mission. The 7672 uses an accurate high-speed DAC and comparator to achieve conversion time as low as 5 µs while... [See More]
- Package Type: DIP; RAD-PAK®
- Production Status: Full-Production
- Interface Type: Parallel; Digital Interface
- Screening Level: Military