Full Production Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) Chips Datasheets
from Microchip Technology, Inc.
The TC14433 is a low power, high-performance, monolithic CMOS 3 ½ digit A/D converter. The TC14433 combines both analog and digital circuits on a single IC, thus minimizing the number of external components. This dual-slope A/D converter provides automatic polarity and zero correction with... [See More]
- Production Status: Full-Production; In Production
- Package Type: SOIC; PLCC; PDIP; 28/PLCC 24/SOIC 300mil 24/PDIP 600mil
- Interface Type: MUXed BCD
- Dissipation: 20
from Maxwell Technologies, Inc.
Maxwell Technologies ’ 7672 high-speed 12-bit analog-to-digital converter microcircuit features a greater than 100 krad (Si) total dose tolerance, depending upon space mission. The 7672 uses an accurate high-speed DAC and comparator to achieve conversion time as low as 5 µs while... [See More]
- Production Status: Full-Production
- Package Type: DIP; RAD-PAK®
- Interface Type: Parallel; Digital Interface
- Screening Level: Military