PDIP IC Bus Interfaces and Controllers Datasheets
from Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
The MAX3440E-MAX3444E fault-protected RS-485 and J1708 transceivers feature ±60V protection from signal faults on communication bus lines. Each device contains one differential line driver with three-state output and one differential line receiver with three-state input. The 1/4-unit-load... [See More]
- Package Type: SOIC; PDIP; PDIP(N), SOIC(N)
- Data Rate: 250
- Supply Voltage: 5V; Other; 5.0
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 125
from Microchip Technology, Inc.
The MCP2030 is an analog front end for low frequency sense and response applications such as hands-free access to vehicles, homes or data. Additionally this device can be used in tire pressure monitoring. Sensitivity 1 mV. Mod. Sens. Depth 6%. 3-channel input for 3-axis reception. Dynamically... [See More]
- Package Type: SOIC (optional feature); TSSOP (optional feature); PDIP (optional feature)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85
- Supply Voltage: 2.5V; 2.7V; 3V; 3.3V; 3.6V; Other; 2-3.6 V
- Pins: 14
from Allied Electronics, Inc.
Driver; 36V; Power DIP; 600mA Low LevelO/P; 1.2A O/P High Level; 4 Drivers; 7V [See More]
- Package Type: PDIP; Power DIP
- Pd: 4000