Chemical / Fuel Resistant Ceramic Insulation and Textiles Datasheets
from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
Mid-Mountain manufactures textiles designed for use as thermal seals and barriers for high temperature applications in moderate to severe environments. In 1976, we began manufacturing Channel Tapes and Tadpole Tapes for use as seals in gas fireplaces and pellet stoves. Since then, we have engineered... [See More]
- Features: ChemRes; Thermal Insulation
- Thickness: 0.0310 to 0.1250
- Type: Fabric / Cloth; Rope or Cordage; Sleeving or Wraps; Woven; Braided
- Width / OD: 0.06 to 3.00
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZIRCAR Refractory Sheet Type RS-MS Moldable Sleeving is a moist woven alumina composite sleeving. It is supplied in a wet form ready for the fabrication of custom shapes. It can be cut to size with a knife or scissors, wrapped around a suitable form, air dried, and immediately put into service. It... [See More]
- Features: ChemRes; Chemical Bond/Binder Addition; Flame or Fire Retardant; Thermal Insulation
- Material: Alumina
- Type: Fabric / Cloth; Sleeving or Wraps; Woven
- Thickness: 0.0625