from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
ARMATEX ® Ceramic Coated Fabrics are comprised of a cured, high-temperature coating applied to a variety of high-temperature resistant base fabrics. The ceramic coating enhances strength, adds dimensional stability, and reduces fraying of the fabric in fabrication, as well improving weather... [See More]
- Material: Mineral Oxide
- Thickness: 0.0375
- Type: Fabric / Cloth
- Width / OD: 60.00
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Ceramic Beads, PFA, Fiberglass Sleeving [See More]
- Material: Mullite
- Thickness: 0.0200 to 0.1280
- Type: Sleeving or Wraps
- Length: 0.0 to 0.0
from Rath Incorporated
Mullite composition, superior thermal shrinkage resistance, compressibility and resiliency. Preferred composition for vacuum forming of boards for oxidizing and neutral atmospheres up to 1800 °C. [See More]
- Material: Alumina; Mullite
- Applications: Chemical; Fire; OEM
- Type: Fibers or Monofilaments
- Features: Thermal Insulation
from Steel Guard Safety Corp.
Protect yourself & your equipment from dangerous welding, high-heat, & cutting applications. Provide protection from extreme heat up to 2000 Degrees. SteelGuard Safety ™s welding blankets made from fiberglass, and silica yarn materials provide ideal protection in a variety of high... [See More]
- Material: Quartz / Fused Silica; Fiberglass, High Texture Silica Yarn
- Width / OD: 36.00 to 72.00
- Type: Blanket or Batt; Fabric / Cloth; Fibers or Monofilaments; Roving or Yarn; Woven
- Length: 1.3 to 3.0
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc. insulating blankets are non woven, inorganic, fiber-based products that contain no asbestos. They are engineered for use as thermal barrier materials in high temperature applications up to 1260°C (2300°F). Commonly used in the molten metal casting and heat treating... [See More]
- Material: Quartz / Fused Silica; Magnesia
- Thickness: 0.5000
- Type: Blanket or Batt; Fabric / Cloth; Nonwoven; Carded or Needlepunched
- Width / OD: 300.00