Electrical Insulation / Dielectric Ceramic Insulation and Textiles Datasheets
from Pacor, Inc.
Characteristics of these Premimum Grade papers include extremely low thermal conductivity and a dust-free surface. Applications include high termperature gaskets, hot top linings and thermal and electrical insulation. [See More]
- Features: Dielectric Insulation (optional feature); Thermal Insulation (optional feature)
- Use Temperature: 2300
- Thickness: 0.0312 to 0.2500
- Applications: Electrical (optional feature); Fire (optional feature)
Microporous Insulation has begun to find its way into the industrial marketplace where there are considerable gains to be found in its exceptional thermal management abilities. In applications as small as hobby kilns to large operations like aluminum carbon bakes, the presence of a microporous layer... [See More]
- Features: Dielectric Insulation; Thermal Insulation
- Applications: Fire
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZIRCAR Alumina-Silica Insulating Blanket Type RS-C Moldable is composed of long, high strength ceramic fibers, with an inorganic alumina binder/rigidizing agent. It is a wet blanket that is shipped rolled up and sealed in a plastic bag to preserve its moldability. Type RS-C Moldable forms a strong,... [See More]
- Features: Chemical Bond/Binder Addition; Dielectric Insulation; Thermal Insulation
- Material: Alumina; Quartz / Fused Silica
- Type: Blanket or Batt; Structural Insulation
- Thickness: 0.1250