from Insaco, Inc.
Alumina (Al2O3) is one of the most widely specified, general-purpose technical ceramics. All aluminas are very hard and wear resistant, with high compressive strength even against extreme temperatures and corrosive environments. Aluminas are also excellent electrical insulators and are gas tight. [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape; Plate / Board (optional feature); Tube (optional feature); WaferSubstrate (optional feature); Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature)
- Oxide Type: Alumina
- Max Use Temperature: 1700
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Aluminum Nitride - AlN, is most often the material of choice due to its relatively excellent thermal conductivity and non-toxic nature. Because San Jose Delta has a segregated beryllium oxide - BeO department with over 20 years of experience fabricating common microwave designs such as helix support... [See More]
- Applications: Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Thermal Conductivity: 170 to 200
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape; Rod
- CTE: 5
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers a broad range of machinable and fully-dense ceramic materials for applications in which high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Aremcolox and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumino-silicates,... [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Foundry / Metal Processing; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Max Use Temperature: 1799
- Oxide Type: MgO / Magnesite
- Thermal Conductivity: 2.2