Optics / Optical Grade Specialty Ceramics Datasheets
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Dielectric; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Optical Grade; Structural; Thermal Insulation or Fire Proofing Material; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Aeropsace, Nuclear, Medical, Fixturing, Welding; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation
- Shape / Form: BarStock
- Specialty Ceramic Type: Glass Ceramics
- Length: 12
from Materion Corporation
Materion Ceramics has the capabilities to manufacture complex and custom designs by the addition of a variety of machining functions. Input material used for customized products can be dry pressed, isopressed or extruded in form and consist of Materion Ceramics' BW1000 "high strength" material. [See More]
- Applications: Dielectric; Electronics or semiconductors; Optical Grade; Medical, Aerospace/Defense, Energy, Photonics/Lasers, Semiconductor, Telecom
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape; Available in Various Ceramic Forms
- Specialty Ceramic Type: Beryllia / Beryllium Oxide
- Thermal Conductivity: 275 to ?