from Insaco, Inc.
Alumina (Al2O3) is one of the most widely specified, general-purpose technical ceramics. All aluminas are very hard and wear resistant, with high compressive strength even against extreme temperatures and corrosive environments. Aluminas are also excellent electrical insulators and are gas tight. [See More]
- Performance Features: Machinable ceramic; Sintered / Fired; Meet Mil-STD-45662 & -45208
- Dielectric Constant: 9.3
- Dielectric Strength: 328740
- Resistivity: 1.00E14
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
•. Maximum Service Temperature to 1950 °C (3540 °F) for OMEGATITE ® 450. •. Standard Lengths of 12, 18 and 24 Inches. •. Tubes Supplied Standardly Without Fittings. Consult Sales for Optional Fittings. [See More]
- Performance Features: Sintered / Fired
- Dielectric Constant: 5.8 to 9.29
- Dielectric Strength: 9.06E6 to 9.84E6
- Resistivity: 1.00E13
from Adams Magnetic Products Co.
Features. Ceramic block magnets offer economical magnet power for price sensitive applications when you need low cost, good holding strength and great value. Ceramic block magnets are a dark charcoal grey in color, and do not appear metallic. Ceramic magnets are not suited for high temperature... [See More]
- Performance Features: Machinable ceramic; Sintered / Fired; Hard
- Material Type: Ferrite
- Resistivity: 1.00E7
- Shape / Form: Block