from Channel Products, Inc.
All common and custom geometric forms of piezoelectric ceramics are available including: plates, blocks, tubes, discs, etc. We offer these piezoceramic products in the following material choices: Navy I thru VI, barium titanate, lead zirconate titanate (PZT), as well as, custom materials. We provide... [See More]
- Performance Features: Glaze or protective coating (optional feature)
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape (optional feature)
- Material Type: Piezoelectric; Barium titanate (optional feature); PZT (optional feature)
- Width / OD: 0.3750 to 5
from Superior Technical Ceramics Corp.
Sharp edges at the ends may be broken to prevent chipping. Thread may be countersunk a maximum of 1/16" deep to prevent chipping. .006"/ inch max camber allowance. Threads must accept a Class 1 metal screw to the above minimum thread depth. Threads will be perpendicular within 2 degrees of ends or... [See More]
- Performance Features: Glaze or protective coating
- Shape / Form: Ferrule / Eyelet; Rod
- Material Type: Dielectric; Silicate / Clay; Steatite
- Length: 0.3750