Ferrule / Eyelet Dielectric Ceramics and Substrates Datasheets
from Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
The 7300 series is designed for frequency applications from500 MHz to 4 GHz. The high dielectric constant of this materialallows for dramatic reductions in the cavity size for lowerfrequency operations while maintaining acceptable Q values.Custom temperature coefficients are available. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Ferrule / Eyelet
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; designed for frequency applications from500 MHz to 4 GHz
- Material Type: Dielectric Resonators
from Superior Technical Ceramics Corp.
Sharp edges at the ends may be broken to prevent chipping. Thread may be countersunk a maximum of 1/16" deep to prevent chipping. .006"/ inch max camber allowance. Threads must accept a Class 1 metal screw to the above minimum thread depth. Threads will be perpendicular within 2 degrees of ends or... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Ferrule / Eyelet; Rod
- Length: 0.3750
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Steatite
- Width / OD: 0.3750