Specialty Machining:Other Production Machining Datasheets
from Insaco, Inc.
Since 1947 Insaco ® has been a precision machining and polishing fabricator of parts from all technical ceramics, sapphire, glass and quartz. We machine these materials to very precise tolerances (many times measured in millionths of an inch) for dimension, flatness, wedge and roundness or... [See More]
- Company Information: Insaco is a precision fabricator of ultra-hard materials including sapphire, ceramics of all types, glass, quartz, and many others. They are machined to very precise dimensions and tolerances as required by their customers, worldwide.
- Operation: CNC Machining; Drilling; Milling; Centerless Grinding; ID Grinding; OD Grinding; Jig Grinding; Surface Grinding; Honing; Laser Machining; Diamond Grinding
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; MIL-STD-45652, MIL-STD-45208
- Specialty Machining: Micro Machining; Thread Grinding; High Precision Machining
from Ascension Industries, Inc.
Large Machining. CNC Laser Cutting. Ascensions state-of-the-art, laser-cutting system is a virtual powerhouse. It enables us to provide you with consistent edge quality, kerf width and accuracy with unmatched reliability and productivity. CNC Press Brake. Ascension offers state-of-the-art... [See More]
- Company Information: Ascension Industries offers large and small horizontal CNC metal machining, jig bore, lathe and surface grinding. OEM, repairs and prototypes in a custom turnkey environment. Axis X-18' Y-8' Z-35'. Sheet metal, weld, and turnkey contract assembly.
- Operation: CNC Machining; Drilling; Milling; Jig Boring; OD Grinding; Jig Grinding; Surface Grinding
- Certifications / Standards: OEM Specific
- Specialty Machining: Jigs and Fixtures; Casting Machining; Forging Machining; Tool & Die Manufacturing; Large Capacity Machining
from Griner Engineering, Inc.
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, one hour south of Indianapolis Airport [See More]
- Company Information: Griner Engineering Inc. specializes in high volume precision turned precision parts requiring rotary transfer machining, screw machining, centerless grinding or superfinishing. They offer CNC low volume prototype services.
- Operation: CNC Machining; Drilling; Milling; Turning; Screw Machining; Broaching; Deep Hole Drilling; Centerless Grinding; OD Grinding; Honing; Spline Rolling
- Certifications / Standards: QS-9000; ISO 9001:2000; TS 16949
- Specialty Machining: Forging Machining; Thread Rolling; Superfinishing
from Preferred Tool and Die / Preferred Precision
Our strategic focus is on providing superior CNC machining capabilities while designing and implementing processes that are cost efficient. Utilizing multi-axis machining centers and complete support services we manufacture to your designs. Our capabilities become your capabilities and we work to... [See More]
- Company Information: Preferred Tool and Die, Inc. provides precision machining services including CNC milling, turning, and EDM. From development and prototype components to production runs, they are focused responsive manufacturing professionals.
- Operation: CNC Machining; Drilling; Milling; Turning; Swiss Machining; Jig Boring; Broaching; Jig Grinding; Surface Grinding; Honing; Electrode EDM; Wire EDM; Multi-Axis CNC Milling, 9-Axis Swiss
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000
- Specialty Machining: Micro Machining; Jigs and Fixtures; Tool & Die Manufacturing; Progressive Tools
from Zak, Inc.
Located in Troy, NY [See More]
- Company Information: Zak, Inc. provides a single source for weldments/fabrications up to 10 tons, CNC and conventional machining of castings, forgings or plate, in sizes up to 15 ft. diameter for ring style lathe work, and 28 ft. lengths for milling work.
- Operation: CNC Machining; Drilling; Milling; Turning; Jig Boring; Surface Grinding
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9002
- Specialty Machining: Casting Machining; Forging Machining; Plating, Weldments