Rubber Micro Machining Services Datasheets
from Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.
Micro-Machining. At Burger & Brown Engineering, we routinely manufacture ultra-precise components for our customers in these industry sectors: Aerospace. Defense. Electronics. Medical. Semi-Conductor. Our Micro-Machining Department consists of CNC High-Speed Milling centers and CNC Swiss Lathes. [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Cast Iron; Composites; Copper; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastics; Rubber; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys
- Micro Machining Capabilities: Drilling; Milling; Turning; Swiss Machining; CNC Machining
- Company Information: Micro-Machining employs the latest High-Speed Milling and Swiss Lathe technology with spindle speeds up to 60,000 RPM. This high-tech approach to machining allows us to accurately produce parts as small as the head of a pin.
- Specialty Machining: Tool & Die Manufacturing; Jigs and Fixtures
from Micro Waterjet LLC
Micro Waterjet helps people who are frustrated with... The high cost of tooling associated with dies for stamping parts on short runs. Heat affected zones and recast layer from laser and wire EDM cutting. Being forced to use conductive materials due to wire EDM being the most accurate cutting... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Cast Iron; Ceramics; Composites; Copper; Glass; Glass Ceramics; Hardened Metals; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastics; Precious Metals; Quartz; Rubber; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
- Micro Machining Capabilities: Laser Machining; Wire EDM; CNC Machining
- Company Information: Micro Waterjet LLC was formed through a partnership with MICRO WATERJET AG and MAX DAETWYLER CORPORATION. Micro Waterjet specializes in precision cutting using our own abrasive water jet technology not available using commercially available equipment.
- Specialty Machining: Micro Water Jet
from Preferred Tool and Die / Preferred Precision
Our strategic focus is on providing superior CNC machining capabilities while designing and implementing processes that are cost efficient. Utilizing multi-axis machining centers and complete support services we manufacture to your designs. Our capabilities become your capabilities and we work to... [See More]
- Materials: Composites; Copper; Hardened Metals; Plastics; Precious Metals; Rubber; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Kovar, Cobalt Chromium, Ultem
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Preferred Tool and Die, Inc. provides precision machining services including CNC milling, turning, and EDM. From development and prototype components to production runs, they are focused responsive manufacturing professionals.
- Micro Machining Capabilities: Drilling; Milling; Turning; Swiss Machining; Electrode EDM; Wire EDM; CNC Machining