from Fotofab Corp.
Located in Chicago, Illinois [See More]
- Micro Machining Capabilities: Drilling; Screw Machining; Electrochemical / Photochemical Machining; Laser Machining; Wire EDM; CNC Machining
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Fotofab's goal is to continually meet their customers' metal stamping, metal fabrication and precision machining needs. They employ the highest quality and most efficient people and processes available.
- Materials: Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Cast Iron; Copper; Hardened Metals; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
from MicroCut, Inc.
We are one of the nation's leading Wire EDM job shops, long famous for our Give Us A Challenge attitude. To consistently maintain tolerances as small as .0001, our technicians utilize the most accurate equipment available today. Names like Charmilles, Mitsubishi, and Sodick. Our equipment combines... [See More]
- Micro Machining Capabilities: Drilling; Milling; Electrochemical / Photochemical Machining; Electrode EDM; Wire EDM; CNC Machining
- Certifications / Standards: FDA Registered; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: MicroCut, Inc. is an experienced and proficient wire EDM job shop. Their wire EDM process is a cost-effective alternative to other cutting and tooling processes when producing gears, splines, aerospace parts, fine blanking parts, mold cavities, and more.
- Specialty Machining: Tool & Die Manufacturing; Gear Manufacturing; Jigs and Fixtures