from ChemArt Company
ChemArt has always been a major contributor to the Photo Chemical Machining (PCM) industry since its creation in 1976. Its founder, Richard Beaupre, was the originator of aqueous dry film photo resist used in PCM imaging applications. Currently, all dry film photo resists used in PCM applications... [See More]
- Micro Machining Capabilities: Milling; Electrochemical / Photochemical Machining; Laser Machining
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; OEM Specific
- Company Information: ChemArt Company is an ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturer of standard & custom etched metal parts and components. Since its inception in 1976, as a Veteran-Owned Small Business, ChemArt produces products adhering to military standard and specifications.
- Specialty Machining: Tool & Die Manufacturing; Gear Manufacturing
from Fotofab Corp.
Located in Chicago, Illinois [See More]
- Micro Machining Capabilities: Drilling; Screw Machining; Electrochemical / Photochemical Machining; Laser Machining; Wire EDM; CNC Machining
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Fotofab's goal is to continually meet their customers' metal stamping, metal fabrication and precision machining needs. They employ the highest quality and most efficient people and processes available.
- Materials: Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Cast Iron; Copper; Hardened Metals; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
from MicroCut, Inc.
We are one of the nation's leading Wire EDM job shops, long famous for our Give Us A Challenge attitude. To consistently maintain tolerances as small as .0001, our technicians utilize the most accurate equipment available today. Names like Charmilles, Mitsubishi, and Sodick. Our equipment combines... [See More]
- Micro Machining Capabilities: Drilling; Milling; Electrochemical / Photochemical Machining; Electrode EDM; Wire EDM; CNC Machining
- Certifications / Standards: FDA Registered; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: MicroCut, Inc. is an experienced and proficient wire EDM job shop. Their wire EDM process is a cost-effective alternative to other cutting and tooling processes when producing gears, splines, aerospace parts, fine blanking parts, mold cavities, and more.
- Specialty Machining: Tool & Die Manufacturing; Gear Manufacturing; Jigs and Fixtures