from Duval Precision Grinding, Inc.
We provide lapping services to meet your flatness requirements. [See More]
- Company Information: For more than 60 years, Duval Precision Grinding has been earning its reputation for the highest quality precision grinding work, competitive prices and prompt, on-time delivery. We combine the knowledge and experience of our skilled craftsmen with the latest state-of-the-art equipment and technology to ensure that no one delivers a better product to your exacting specifications
- Additional Services: Low Volume Production
- Materials: HVOF, Chrome, Plasma Spray, Aluminum Oxide; Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Carbide; Cast Iron; Composites; Copper; Hardened Metals; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastics; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
- Location: Located in Chicopee, Massachusetts USA
from Insaco, Inc.
Since 1947 Insaco ® has been a precision machining and polishing fabricator of parts from all technical ceramics, sapphire, glass and quartz. We machine these materials to very precise tolerances (many times measured in millionths of an inch) for dimension, flatness, wedge and roundness or... [See More]
- Company Information: Insaco is a precision fabricator of ultra-hard materials including sapphire, ceramics of all types, glass, quartz, and many others. They are machined to very precise dimensions and tolerances as required by their customers, worldwide.
- Materials: Zirconias, Al Oxides, Nitrides; Carbide; Ceramics; Diamond / PCD; Glass; Glass Ceramics; Sapphire / Ruby; Quartz
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; MIL-STD-45652, MIL-STD-45208
- Additional Services: Prototype Services; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production
from Lapmaster International
Precision surfacing solutions [See More]
- Company Information: Since 1948, industry has relied on Lapmaster International to solve the most challenging precision finishing problems. Lapmaster has a proven history of successfully developing cost effective processing solutions for virtually any application.
- Materials: Aluminum; Brass; Carbide; Cast Iron; Ceramics; Diamond / PCD; Hardened Metals; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastics; Precious Metals; Steel / Steel Alloys; Stone / Marble / Granite; Quartz
- Certifications / Standards: QS-9000
- Additional Services: Design Assistance; Prototype Services; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; CAD/CAM Support
from Lee's Grinding, Inc.
Our Commitment To Quality Sets Us Apart!. For 50 years, Lee's Grinding has consistently delivered the toughest grinding jobs with amazing precision. We have built a remarkable track record for handling the most difficult projects such as grinding polygons and other non-round configurations to... [See More]
- Company Information: Lee's Grinding, Inc. speciializes in close-tolerance work on grinding intensive, small parts.
- Materials: Super Alloys; Ceramics; Plastics
- Certifications / Standards: AS 9100 / AS 9100B; ISO 9001:2000
- Additional Services: Design Assistance; Prototype Services; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production
from Metal Cutting Corporation
Whether you have a large or small requirement for highly polished part ends, extremely tight length tolerances or extraordinary flatness, we can meet your requirements with our large lapping, fine grinding and flat honing capability. Our capacity may be large, but our specialty is the stress-free... [See More]
- Company Information: Metal Cutting Corporation's 12 lapping machines hold length and thickness tolerances down to ±0.0001" while achieving a 4 micro inch end finish on both metal solids and tubes, including thin wall tubing.
- Materials: All Metals and their Alloys; Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Cast Iron; Copper; Hardened Metals; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
- Certifications / Standards: QS-9000; ISO 9001:2000
- Additional Services: Design Assistance; Just-in-Time Delivery; Prototype Services; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; CAD/CAM Support