CAD / CAM Support Lapping Services Datasheets
from Lapmaster-Wolters International
Precision surfacing solutions [See More]
- Additional Services: Design Assistance; Prototype Services; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; CAD/CAM Support
- Certifications / Standards: QS-9000
- Company Information: Since 1948, industry has relied on Lapmaster International to solve the most challenging precision finishing problems. Lapmaster has a proven history of successfully developing cost effective processing solutions for virtually any application.
- Materials: Aluminum; Brass; Carbide; Cast Iron; Ceramics; Diamond / PCD; Hardened Metals; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastics; Precious Metals; Steel / Steel Alloys; Stone / Marble / Granite; Quartz
from Metal Cutting Corporation
Whether you have a large or small requirement for highly polished part ends, extremely tight length tolerances or extraordinary flatness, we can meet your requirements with our large lapping, fine grinding and flat honing capability. Our capacity may be large, but our specialty is the stress-free... [See More]
- Additional Services: Design Assistance; Just-in-Time Delivery; Prototype Services; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; CAD/CAM Support
- Certifications / Standards: QS-9000; ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Metal Cutting Corporation's 12 lapping machines hold length and thickness tolerances down to ±0.0001" while achieving a 4 micro inch end finish on both metal solids and tubes, including thin wall tubing.
- Materials: All Metals and their Alloys; Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Cast Iron; Copper; Hardened Metals; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium