from Carr Lane Manufacturing Co.
Soft Tapped-Heel Clamp Strap made of high-strength aluminum alloy, available with a plain nose or locator nose. Gooseneck design provides additional machining clearance above clamp. Locator-nose version is ideal for workpieces with machined sides. The accurately machined locating notch ensures... [See More]
- Strap Type: Tapped / Tapped-heel Clamp; Plain / Taper Nose Clamp
- Application: Metalworking
- Clamp Straps: Clamp Strap Assembly (optional feature); Strap Only
- Clamping Width: 1.62 to 2.12
from Jergens, Inc.
Forged Adjustable Clamps automatically compensate for clamping height changes within their clamping ranges (see chart for ranges). The swivel bushing is permanently mounted in the clamp which alleviates lost or missing parts. The standard brass heel plate protects the machine table. [See More]
- Strap Type: Tapped / Tapped-heel Clamp; Forged Clamp
- Clamping Width: 1.75
- Clamp Straps: Strap Only
- Material: Steel