from Jergens, Inc.
Double Acting Cylinders can be used for clamping, holding positioning, staking, punching...anywhere that a heavy duty cylinder is needed. If the cylinder is mounted in the fixture (as opposed to using mounting brackets), the fixture should be bored to between .0005 and .0010 over the "A" dimension. [See More]
- Clamping Mechanism: Piston
- Application: HeavyDuty
- Clamp type: Cylinder Clamp
- Clamping Width: 0.5000
from Numatics, Inc.
The LAE Series electric power clamp is light weight and uses a wishbone style arm. The clamp uses simple 24 VDC Digital Control (2 in / 2 out) via standard M12 connector(s) to control motion. [See More]
- Clamping Mechanism: Wishbone Arm
- Actuation: Electric
- Clamp type: Power Clamp
- Features: Locking feature to fix gage opening
from Te-Co, Inc.
Product Information. Low profile. Ideal for secondary operations on lathe parts. Easily machined to size on lathe or mill. Excellent for palletized setups. Allows more parts per workcube or fixture plates. Clamp body made of mild steel for machinability. Tighten with hex key or hydraulic pull... [See More]
- Clamping Mechanism: ID Expansion via Hex key or hydraulic pull cylinders
- Application: Metalworking
- Clamp type: Expansion Clamp
- Material: Steel
from Pascal Engineering Inc.
The clamping force varies according to the clamp arm length (LH) and hydraulic force. [See More]
- Clamping Mechanism: Hydraulic Piston
- Application: Metalworking; Work Holding
- Clamp type: Hook / Swing Clamp
- Load Limit: 1169