from Carr Lane Manufacturing Co.
Large edge clamp that is well suited for large castings and other tall workpieces. Pivoting nose has a serrated jaw that clamps forward and downward simultaneously. Can be used to clamp against a fixed locator, or against a matching Downthrust Backstop. Replacement jaw inserts are available. [See More]
- Features: Interchangeable Jaws
- Application: HeavyDuty (optional feature); Metalworking
- Clamp type: Side / Edge Clamp
- Clamping Width: 2
from Jergens, Inc.
Retracting Clamps lift, then pull back over one inch, to allow easy access for insertion or removal of the workpiece. The clamps are available in single acting (spring return) and double acting (air or hydraulic return) styles. The clamp strap is supplied with a removable steel pad. See page 108 for... [See More]
- Features: Interchangeable Jaws; Soft jaws or protective covers (optional feature)
- Application: Metalworking
- Clamp type: Retracting Clamp
- Clamping Width: 3.25