Interchangeable Jaws / Inserts Machining Clamps Datasheets
from Carr Lane Manufacturing Co.
Large edge clamp that is well suited for large castings and other tall workpieces. Pivoting nose has a serrated jaw that clamps forward and downward simultaneously. Can be used to clamp against a fixed locator, or against a matching Downthrust Backstop. Replacement jaw inserts are available. [See More]
- Features: Interchangeable Jaws
- Application: HeavyDuty (optional feature); Metalworking
- Clamp type: Side / Edge Clamp
- Clamping Width: 2
from PHD, Inc.
Series GRM Clamps are designed specifically for handling sheet metal in stamping/fabricating press applications. A compact size makes the Series GRM Clamp ideal for applications in confined work areas. Advantages: Simple design, long life, high clamp force, six modular designed jaw tips are... [See More]
- Features: Interchangeable Jaws; Locking feature to fix gage opening; ModularFixturing; Side Mounted (optional feature)
- Application: Metalworking; Sheet Metal Handling, Automotive, Assembly, Molded Carpet Manufacturing, General Industrial Automation
- Clamp type: Cam Clamps
- Load Limit: 225 to 500