Interchangeable Jaws / Inserts Machining Clamps Datasheets
from Carr Lane Manufacturing Co.
Large edge clamp that is well suited for large castings and other tall workpieces. Pivoting nose has a serrated jaw that clamps forward and downward simultaneously. Can be used to clamp against a fixed locator, or against a matching Downthrust Backstop. Replacement jaw inserts are available. [See More]
- Features: Interchangeable Jaws
- Application: HeavyDuty (optional feature); Metalworking
- Clamp type: Side / Edge Clamp
- Clamping Width: 2
from PHD, Inc.
Series GRM Pneumatic Workholding Clamps are ideal for sheet metal clamping and feature a simple design, high clamp force, and durability. Units are available in three sizes with 13 jaw styles each, up to 500 pounds clamp force, and include many options for mounting, switches, and tips. The... [See More]
- Features: Interchangeable Jaws; Locking feature to fix gage opening; ModularFixturing; Side Mounted (optional feature)
- Application: Metalworking; Sheet Metal Handling, Automotive, Assembly, Molded Carpet Manufacturing, General Industrial Automation
- Clamp type: Cam Clamps
- Load Limit: 225 to 500