Locking Feature Machining Clamps Datasheets
from Numatics, Inc.
The LSP Series pin clamp is designed to both locate and clamp material. Many options are available and include: five standard pin sizes, custom pin diameters, rectangle or diamond shaped pins and custom work heights. [See More]
- Features: Locking feature to fix gage opening
- Application: Welding
- Clamp type: Pin Clamp
- Load Limit: 640 to 786
from PHD, Inc.
Series GRM Pneumatic Workholding Clamps are ideal for sheet metal clamping and feature a simple design, high clamp force, and durability. Units are available in three sizes with 13 jaw styles each, up to 500 pounds clamp force, and include many options for mounting, switches, and tips. The... [See More]
- Features: Interchangeable Jaws; Locking feature to fix gage opening; ModularFixturing; Side Mounted (optional feature)
- Application: Metalworking; Sheet Metal Handling, Automotive, Assembly, Molded Carpet Manufacturing, General Industrial Automation
- Clamp type: Cam Clamps
- Load Limit: 225 to 500
from Carr Lane Manufacturing Co.
Pivoting-nose edge clamp operated by a cam handle for fast action. Nose pivots to exert clamping force forward and downward at the same time. Smooth spiral cam locks positively anywhere within its 180 ° throw. [See More]
- Features: AdjustingScrew; Locking feature to fix gage opening
- Application: Metalworking
- Clamp type: Cam Clamps; Side / Edge Clamp
- Clamping Width: 1.25 to 1.75