Modular Fixturing Machining Clamps Datasheets
from Carr Lane Manufacturing Co.
FEATURES: Our Tiny Vise ® M-series incorporates a modular jaw design for greater adjustability. This new modular system allows adjusting your workpiece engagement point by adding or removing spacers. This is useful when using the same fixture for machining a family of parts, or when workpiece... [See More]
- Features: ModularFixturing
- Application: Metalworking
- Clamp type: Side / Edge Clamp
- Clamping Width: 0.3125 to 0.5000
from PHD, Inc.
Series GRM Clamps are designed specifically for handling sheet metal in stamping/fabricating press applications. A compact size makes the Series GRM Clamp ideal for applications in confined work areas. Advantages: Simple design, long life, high clamp force, six modular designed jaw tips are... [See More]
- Features: Interchangeable Jaws; Locking feature to fix gage opening; ModularFixturing; Side Mounted (optional feature)
- Application: Metalworking; Sheet Metal Handling, Automotive, Assembly, Molded Carpet Manufacturing, General Industrial Automation
- Clamp type: Cam Clamps
- Load Limit: 225 to 500