Guidance Module (Flying Optics) Laser Optics, Heads, and Beam Delivery Components Datasheets
from Epilog Laser Corp.
eView Camera Module allows you to create incredibly accurate laser cuts around images that are printed on wood, acrylic, cardstock and more. With an innovative three-camera design, including two cameras located on the lid of the laser, the eView system reads registration marks on your printed item,... [See More]
- Type: Guidance Module or Robotic Arm for Flying Optics
- Applications / Processes: Cutting; Marking
from WDI Wise Device Inc.
This is the only commercially available microscope guaranteeing transmission of more then 80% for all four YAG laser harmonics: 266, 355, 532, and 1064nm - without compromising the review channel fidelity. The MIC4 microscope is instrumental in laser repair of TFT arrays over the wavelength ranging... [See More]
- Type: Laser Optics or Beam Delivery Components; Laser head or focusing module; Lens Focusing Head or Module; Guidance Module or Robotic Arm for Flying Optics (optional feature); Linear Lens Changer
- Applications / Processes: Micromachining
- Laser Type: NdYAG (optional feature)