from JAMAK Fabrication USA
Jamak Fabrication is a focused manufacturing company specializing in silicone rubber solutions and other elastomer based products. Since 1971, Jamak has been dedicated to meeting customers' needs through progressive engineering, custom manufacturing, and global sourcing. With locations in the United... [See More]
- Molding Type: Liquid Injection Molding; Compression Molding; Injection Molding; Transfer Molding; Jamak offers mold-in-place, mold-to-glass and mold-to-plastic expertise.
- Materials: Butyl; EPDM; Fluoroelastomer (FKM); Fluorosilicone; Natural Rubber; Neoprene; Nitrile; Silicone; Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Company Information: Jamak Fabrication serves a wide range of industries from automotive to medical. We offer custom compounding; design assistance; pad and screen printing; tube tipping/drilling/skiving; and more. Call us with your special request and see how we can help.
- Certifications: ISO9001:2008; ISO14001; TS16949; Will be ISO 13485 certified in 2012
from CMF Industries, Inc.
CMF Industries delivers... Quality parts to your specification. Very competitive pricing. Timely, professional service that begins with your first call or email. Get in touch and we will help you to configure your parts for efficient production and lower cost. Materials & Processes. Working in... [See More]
- Molding Type: Cast Urethane; Vulcanizing; Extrusion
- Materials: EPDM; Natural Rubber; Neoprene; Nitrile; Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR); CR
- Company Information: CMF Industries, Inc. meets the requirements of OEM and maintenance accounts with a myriad of processed parts. Processes include injection molding and forming; castings; machining; forgings; extrusions; plating; painting; powder coating; and much more.
- Supplier Capability: Large Part; Tool / Mold Making; ShortRun; LongRun; Assembly; Graphics; Packaging; Prototype
Lasersintering.com has excellent sources through our Shenzhen, China-based factories to provide you with the most cost-effective and quality tooling and molding you can find anywhere. Customers include Boeing, Panasonic, Whirlpool, Smiths Medical, Cisco and a variety of other large and small... [See More]
- Molding Type: Cast Urethane; Injection Molding; Injection Molding Using Stainless Tools
- Materials: Natural Rubber; Polyurethane / Urethane; Silicone; Epoxy and Clear Parts as Well
- Company Information: The world's only instant only quoting site for plastic (SLS) & metal (DMLS) laser sintering. SLAs is also instantly quoted. Other services include: FDM, Objet, RTV Molding, CNC, Metal Castings, and Injection Molding.
- Certifications: AS 9100, ISO 9001:2000
from Mearthane Products Corporation
Mearthane Products Corporation (MPC) is a manufacturer of custom formulated and fabricated open-cast, thermoset polyurethane components. We custom develop urethane materials to enhance specific properties like hardness, wear resistance, conductivity, and electrostatic dissipation (ESD). MPC is a... [See More]
- Molding Type: Cast Urethane; Both solid and foam urethane high performance parts that can be conductive
- Materials: Polyurethane / Urethane; Silicone; Conductive Urethane
- Company Information: Mearthane Products Corp produces both solid and foam polyurethane components for original equipment manufacturers in a wide variety of industries. We also produce conductive solid and foam parts along with wheels and bushings under private label.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, MIL-SPEC
from Seal Science, Inc.
Seal Science is a complete engineering and manufacturing resource for the development and supply of a wide range of molded rubber components. Seal Science's material design group provides customers with custom engineered compounds capable of meeting the most stringent application requirements. SSI... [See More]
- Molding Type: Compression Molding; Injection Molding; Transfer Molding; Conductive Elastomers Radar Absorbing Materials Development & Compounding
- Materials: Aflas; Butyl; EPDM; Fluoroelastomer (FKM); Fluorosilicone; Natural Rubber; Neoprene; Nitrile; Polyurethane / Urethane; Silicone; Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Company Information: Seal Science Inc. (SSI) is an industry leader in design engineering and precision manufacturing of elastomeric, PTFE, and thermoplastic components for critical sealing applications. SSI has been designing custom seals and components for over 25 years.
- Certifications: Cleanroom; AS 9100; ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
from TMP Technologies, Inc.
TMP Technologies specializes in foam conversion, as well as the fabrication and assembly of close tolerance, engineered components utilizing various materials. Our manufacturing facilities encompass more than 148,000 square feet and feature advanced process equipment and machinery operating in... [See More]
- Molding Type: Compression Molding; Injection Molding; Screw Injection Molding
- Materials: EPDM; Natural Rubber; Neoprene; Nitrile; Polyurethane / Urethane; Silicone; Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Company Information: TMP Technologies, Inc. is a recognized designer and manufacturer of specialty rubber components and finished assembly products. High precision and critical-to-function components are two of their core applications.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000