from Custom-Pak, Inc.
Blow Molding & Design. Custom-Pak locations in Clinton & Dewitt, IA, Walnut Ridge, AR and Mexicali, Mexico, lead the way in advanced blow molding technology with over 200 blow molding machines. We design & build energy efficient machines and sophisticated molds to provide the fastest, most cost... [See More]
- Materials: Composite; Plastic; Recycled; Multi-material constructions
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008 Registered; FDA Registered
- Company Information: Custom-Pak is one of the world’s largest industrial blow molded parts manufacturers and a leading provider of advanced blow molding technology. Custom-Pak designs and builds energy efficient blow molding machines and sophisticated blow molds. We produce a wide array of blow-molded products in six manufacturing plants. Our plants are modern, clean and non-polluting. We offer responsible, world class services and unbeatable value.
- Capabilities: Container Design; Graphics Design; Protective Packaging Design; Designing advanced blow molded packaging. Single+ Multi-wall, in-mold finishing, specialty containers, recyclable.
from LINDAR Corporation
We have a specialized team for plastic part design that uses the state of the art technology to develop your vacuum formed plastic component. As a plastic part manufacturer LINDAR can take pressure formed plastic part and make a custom plastic assembly made from various plastics like ABS & HDPE by... [See More]
- Materials: Plastic; Recycled
- Certifications: AIB Certified "Superior"
- Company Information: LINDAR is a plastics thermoforming company, specializing in stock plastic containers and custom plastic parts for the paint sundry, food packaging, retail packaging, medical parts & packaging, and custom industrial OEM component markets.
- Capabilities: Container Design; We do this by developing strong communication with our customer for the design process and set goals for the part specs.