from Applied Industrial Technologies
Quickly loosens rust, penetrates grease and dirt, nonflammable [See More]
- Type: Aerosol / Contact Cleaner; Rust Remover
- Temperature: ? to 450
from Competition Chemicals, Inc.
BlueAway is a specially formulated product originally introduced to remove the “blue-ing ” or heat-caused discoloration from chrome exhaust pipes on motorcycles and custom cars. But over the years, industrial manufacturers have discovered that BlueAway is also perfect for removing... [See More]
- Type: Surface Treatment; Abrasive; Rust Remover; Cleaner
- Industry Applications: Industrial, Automotive, Consumer
from Braun Brush Co.
A nonabrasive, nonacidic, heavy-duty cream that removes oxidation and rust from all metals. It not only cleans, but leaves a protective coating. You may use this metal cleaner on hot surfaces up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. It will even remove heat marks and discoloration. [See More]
- Type: Rust Remover; Cleaner
from Columbia Chemical Corporation
COLUMBIA PICKLE PAL ™ is a specially formulated inhibitor for HCL and H2SO4 pickling tanks in zinc electroplating lines. It improves plating quality by eliminating smut formation on hardened parts and improves the pickle's ability to remove scale while greatly extending the life of the pickle... [See More]
- Type: Descaler, Deoxidizer or Desmutter; Etchant; Rust Remover
- Industry Applications: Mil-Spec; Electroplating
- Features: Contains Phosphates
from Gesswein Co., Inc.
Cleans without using harsh chemicals that can damage your ultrasonic tank. Contains no phosphates, which thicken with use and shorten solution life. Also contains no ammonia. Meets OSHA standards. Features: Fast Cleaning. Built-In Rust Inhibitors. A Multi-Use Cleaning Solution. Meets OSHA... [See More]
- Type: Rust Remover; Cleaner; Degreaser; Aqueous
- Features: Biodegradeable
- Volume Basis: 40.0
- Industry Applications: Ultrasonic Cleaning
from Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
Chemically changes rust to a tough protective coating and primes the surface for painting. A single treatment lasts years. Wire brush and apply two or three coats. No need to sandblast or prime surfaces. Coating withstands constant temperatures to 200 °F, and intermittent exposure to 250 °F. [See More]
- Type: Rust Remover; Cleaner; Solvent
- Industry Applications: Mil-Spec
- Full Strength Use: Usable Undiluted or Full Strength