Adjustable Output Power RF Modules Datasheets
from Anaren, Inc.
The Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) 433MHz transmitter module (radio) incorporates the Texas Instruments CC1101, low-power RF transceiver chip and is compatible with all TI-approved software stacks. Whether you require a stand-alone radio module, or tools suitable for TI's development kits, you will... [See More]
- Features: RoHS; Adjustable Output Power
- Applications: Industrial Control, Building Automation, Low-power Wireless Sensor Networks, Lighting Control, and Automated Meter Reading
- Device Type: Transmitter
- Operating Frequency: 433 to 435
from NuWaves Ltd.
The RF-U-3545-TR-1 RF Module boasts dual RF output power modes. The transceiver incorporates state-of-the-art power amplifier protection circuitry including a Voltage Standing Wave Ration (VSWR) detector that provides a go/no go indication, over-voltage, and reverse voltage protection. The design... [See More]
- Features: Adjustable Output Power; Antenna Connector; LED Indicators
- Applications: Military / Defense; UAC CommLink, Data Comm., TDMA Networks
- Device Type: Rec-Trans
- Operating Frequency: 350 to 450