Marine Metal Shapes and Stock Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Overview. FERRALIUM 255 is finding many cost effective applications in the chemical, marine, metallurgical, municipal sanitation, plastics, oil and gas, petrochemical, pollution control, wet phosphoric acid, paper making and metalworking industries. Called "super" because it is more alloyed than... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Shape / Form: Profile or Structural Shape; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Titanium is a silvery-white, corrosion-resistant metal with a high strength-to weight ratio. Because it is both light and strong, it is used extensively throughout the automotive and aerospace industries. Its ability to maintain strength even with prolonged exposure to saltwater also makes it... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Automotive or Vehicular; Biomaterial; Marine
- Shape / Form: Plate (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Wire (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature)
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
from Kinetics Metal Injection Molding
Material Description: Precipitation-hardening stainless steel. Offers a good balance between corrosion resistance and strength. Magnetic. Hardenable to various strength levels and hardness by varying the aging heat treat temperature. Typically provides better corrosion resistance than the 400 series... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Marine; Medical
- Shape / Form: Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.)
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Precipitation Hardening; Wear Resistant
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C46400 Naval Brass "Lead Free". Naval Brass C46400 is nominally composed of 60% copper, 39.2% zinc and 0.8% tin. As is typical of brass alloys with the duplex alpha + beta structure, C46400 has good strength and rigidity. By substituting tin for an equal quantity of zinc, a high corrosion resistance... [See More]
- Applications: BuildingConstruction; Marine; Pressure Vessel (PVQ); Wear resistant parts or tooling
- UNS Number: 46400
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-21, AMS 4611
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
MP35N® is an age hardenable Nickel-Cobalt base alloy that has a unique combination of properties - ultra high strength, toughness, ductility and outstanding corrosion resistance. MP35N® resists corrosion in hydrogen sulfide, salt water and other chloride solutions. It also has excellent resistance... [See More]
- Applications: Biomaterial; Chemical or material processing; HV / Electrical; Marine; Oil & Gas Wells; Fasteners, Springs, Medical Instruments, Medical and Dental Devices, Seawater, Food Processing Environments
- UNS Number: 30035 to ?
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS