from Metallic Resources, Inc.
Metallic Resources' electrolytically processed FOUR9's bar solder is higher in quality and purity by a factor of ten timescompared to any other solder currently available. Independent testinghas shown, and Metallic Resources guarantees, FOUR 9's bar solder tocreate 25% less dross compared to the... [See More]
- Type: LowMelting; Lead; Tin; Alloy
- Shape / Form: Ingot or Billet; Profile or Structural Shape; Flats / Rectangular Bar; Bar Stock
- Specifications: MIL-SPEC / QQS
- Features: Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy
from Purity Casting Alloys Ltd.
At Purity we manufacture many standard Babbitt & Solder Alloys. For more information on the specifications & properties of these alloys, please contact us. Custom Babbitt & Solder Alloys are always available upon request. '. Babbitt Alloys are available in two ingot sizes (see chart... [See More]
- Type: LowMelting; Lead; Tin; Zinc; Alloy
- Shape / Form: Ingot or Billet; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; SAE; UNS; ASTM B 699
- Thickness: 2