from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
Offering extremely high initial permeability, HyMu 80 ®1 is a nickel-iron alloy containing molybdenum. Uses include transformer cores, telephony and recording devices. [See More]
- Features: Soft Magnetic Alloy
- Shape / Form: Plate (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Wire (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature)
- Type: Molybdenum; Nickel; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Soft Magnetic Alloy
- UNS Number: 94840
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
The bulk of round wire produced at Fort Wayne Metals is drawn to diameters from 0.394" to 0.0005". However, maximum and minimum sizes may vary depending on alloy type and desired mechanical properties. We produce most round wire to tolerances of ±2.5%. However, tighter tolerances can be... [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock; Corrosion Resistant; Soft Magnetic Alloy
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Wire
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Thickness: 5.00E-4 to 0.3940
from Kinetics Metal Injection Molding
Material Description: Ferritic Stainless Steel for soft magnetic applications. Material Composition (%): Fe. Cr. C (Max). Mn (Max). Mo (Max). Si (Max). Balance. 12.0-14.0. 0.06. .5. .4 [See More]
- Features: Ferritic; Soft Magnetic Alloy
- Shape / Form: Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.)
- Type: Stainless
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Powder Metal Parts or Stock