Soft Magnetic Alloy Metal Shapes and Stock Datasheets
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Offering extremely high initial permeability, HyMu 80 ®1 is a nickel-iron alloy containing molybdenum. Uses include transformer cores, telephony and recording devices. [See More]
- Features: Soft Magnetic Alloy
- Shape / Form: Plate (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Wire (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature)
- Type: Molybdenum; Nickel; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 2
from Magnetic Shield Corporation
Co-NETIC ® AA Perfection Annealed Foil is used primarily in low intensity fields where high attenuation is desired (high initial permeability & high shielding efficiency). Samples can be found in our Lab Kits, which contain our most popular gauges of Co-NETIC ® AA Perfection Annealed... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Soft Magnetic Alloy; Specialty
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Foil
- Type: Nickel; Co-NETIC® AA Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0020
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Soft Magnetic Alloy
- UNS Number: 94840
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
from Kinetics Metal Injection Molding
Material Description: Ferritic Stainless Steel for soft magnetic applications. Material Composition (%): Fe. Cr. C (Max). Mn (Max). Mo (Max). Si (Max). Balance. 12.0-14.0. 0.06. .5. .4 [See More]
- Features: Ferritic; Soft Magnetic Alloy
- Shape / Form: Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.)
- Type: Stainless
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Powder Metal Parts or Stock
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Niobium is a very soft refractory metal with an extremely high melting point and corrosive resistant properties. High thermal/electric conductivity, easily fabricated and bio-compatible. [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock; Corrosion Resistant; Soft Magnetic Alloy
- UNS Number: 4300 to ?
- Type: Niobium / Niobium Alloy; Refractory / Reactive
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS