from Island Components Group
IP" Type or PERMANENT MAGNET. These stepper motors utilize a permanent magnet rotor and two center tapped windings. permanent magnet stepper motors normally have either 45 ° or 90 ° stepping angles. They can be combined with a precision gearhead for other stepping angles. These compact... [See More]
- Feedback: Integral Encoder; Integral Resolver; Hall-less/Effect
- Current per Phase: 0.3
- DC Voltage: 28.0
- Rotor Inertia: 2.12E-6
from PLCCenter.com, A Div. Radwell International
Tired of searching for the right parts or equipment you need only to find it out of stock? Need a great source for FANUC A06B-0656-B003 with quick and careful shipping? PLCCenter.com stocks over 8,112,131 items from 14,092 manufacturers and probably has exactly the part or equipment you need right... [See More]
- Feedback: Integral Resolver
from Excitron Corporation
Small stepper motors with high torque. Torque values are rated torque, you may operate with more or less then rated. Rated torque is determined by the amount of amperage to develop rated torque and operate for 10 minutes before reaching 180 degree F. Note that torque developed by most competitor's... [See More]
- Feedback: Integral Encoder (optional feature); Integral Resolver (optional feature); Integral Tachometer (optional feature); Absolute Encoder
- Current per Phase: 0.1 to ?
- Shaft Speed: 0 to ?
- Stepper Construction: Permanent Magnet; Hybrid; Controller Drive