Cut to Length Hydroforming Services Datasheets
from 3 Dimensional Services
Our forming and fabricating operations manufacture parts through stamping, laser processing, hydroforming, tube bending and waterjet cutting. Our stamping area, with presses from 20 to 7000 ton surpasses many production shops. We're well equipped to handle simple bends to complex tooling. We produce... [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Cut-to-Length; Machining; In-line Welding
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: QS-9000; ISO 9001
- Company Information: 3 Dimensional Services Group are experts in bringing part concepts to reality and laying design challenges to rest. They design and build prototypes with manufacturing intent in mind, and they do it faster than you can imagine.
- Material: Aluminum; Steel
from MRL Industries
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified source of precision metal fabricated parts, components, prototypes and integrated assemblies, we supply a variety of demanding industries, including Aerospace, Aviation, Military Defense, Medical and Commercial, offering custom solutions to the most difficult metal forming... [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating; Buffing; Cut-to-Length; Machining; Painting; Plating / Coating; Slotting; Piercing; Swaging; In-line Welding
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Save time and manufacturing costs with hydroforming! With extensive alloy experience, we are aware of the most critical design factors and offer a wealth of hydroform knowledge to save you considerable prototype/product development time and money.
- Diameter: ? to 18
from PMF Industries, Inc.
Located in Williamsport, PA [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating; Buffing; Cut-to-Length; End Forming; End Flattening; Machining; Slotting; Piercing; Swaging; Telescopic Tube; In-line Welding
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: AS 9100; ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: PMF offers Concept to Completion metal forming manufacturing. No other company can combine flowforming with more state-of-the-art processes, in-house manufacturing, design flexibility, and overall project control than PMF.
- Material: Aluminum; Steel; Stainless Steel; Titanium