End Forming Hydroforming Services Datasheets
from Mills Products, Incorporated
We were the first company to introduce tubular hydroforming to the appliance industry and are globally recognized for converting multi-part assemblies into lighter, stronger metal hydroformed parts. Our specialization in thin wall tubular hydroforming allows us to produce lightweight, complex parts... [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Buffing; Cut-to-Length; End Forming; End Flattening; Machining; Painting; Plating / Coating; Slotting; In-line Welding
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2000; ISO/TS 16949:2002
- Company Information: Mills Products is a turnkey metal fabricator with a reputation for producing lightweight, aesthetically-superior parts. Since 1945, major manufacturers have trusted us to make their components stronger, lighter and more economical.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Nickel; Titanium
from PMF Industries, Inc.
Located in Williamsport, PA [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating; Buffing; Cut-to-Length; End Forming; End Flattening; Machining; Slotting; Piercing; Swaging; Telescopic Tube; In-line Welding
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: AS 9100; ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: PMF offers Concept to Completion metal forming manufacturing. No other company can combine flowforming with more state-of-the-art processes, in-house manufacturing, design flexibility, and overall project control than PMF.
- Material: Aluminum; Steel; Stainless Steel; Titanium